We have pushed out a major update to Sportably today.
First and foremost, Sportably has been rebuilt from the ground up and transitioned to a mobile-friendly design. With this rebuild, Sportably is now “responsive” and will now scale to the screen size you are using, creating a smooth user experience whether you’re using your desktop or mobile devices. Sportably will work with any modern web browser, whether you are logging a training session, building a team, or designing your sport science empire.
In addition, we’ve added these other features:
- We have built a new dashboard page, which should improve navigation. Future plans include a customizable area, where routine items can be recorded and monitored in a single place.
- The site header and navigation have taken a more minimalist approach, taking up less space, and leaving more room for the things that matter.
- The individual and team monitoring graphs have been given an aesthetic upgrade for both desktop and mobile use.
- You can now export single user and team data, including training session information on top of the already available daily totals.
- We fixed a variety of site issues.
- Perhaps most exciting, this rebuild will streamline the development process going forward. We have a long list of features to develop, many of which have been suggested by our users.
As usual, let us know if you experience any problems at email@example.com